Monday 29 August 2016

Random winner and featured artists for March

I am so so so sorry for my absence from Just keep on Creating. Things got really crazy in my life and I just wasn't able to keep up with everything, I should have however informed you what was going on at Just keep on creating so again I am sorry. I am much more organised in my life now and I really want to keep on with this blog so I hope you will all forgive me and will continue to enter your beautiful creations. Another reason why I am starting things off again today as it's my late dad's Birthday and he was the reason I started this blog in the first place. 

Huge apologies about not leaving comments on everyone's submissions, I will however be doing so from now on. It was  great seeing  the loyal participants of JKOC continue to share their work and it was  fantastic to see new people submit their work as well. Everyone's entries were great and there was such a variety of entries in the March link-up. I sincerely apologize again about not being able to comment on all the submissions, although I haven't commented on all submissions please be assured that every submission is very much appreciated. I am excited about being back at JKOC and I hope that you will continue to enter your beautiful creations and I look forward to seeing everyone's work in the September link-up.

RANDOM PRIZE WINNER FOR MARCH


 The random winner for the February link-


Lisa S.484

who has won 2 digital images from Dr Digi house of stamps


Congratulations Lisa, I hope you enjoy your prize of two digital images. I look forward to hearing from you to claim you're prize.



FEATURED ARTISTS








Gloria



Aisha



Desire



Deborah



Congratulations to all the featured artists, everyone's work was absolutely amazing.
Make sure to proudly display your featured artists badges on your blogs.

JkoC feat button




14 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my cow card for a feature artist badge - it is an honor to be selected - welcome back and have a fun crafty ride! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Gail. Your work is always so varied and so much fun. Thanks for your submissions so far.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping at my blog and letting me know. I will post this on my blog and let everyone know about your blog. I have taken some time off because I am moving but look forward to getting back to my creations.
    Thanks, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand having to take time off from blogging. Good luck with getting back into your blog and I look forward to the creations you submit.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know I was a featured Artist..thrilled to bits..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your circus creation was just too cute and well made. Thanks for being excited about the feature and have a lovely day xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all the lovely creations you share, I love your latest card.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for choosing me as one of your featured artists. I'm pleased you like my work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your piece was just gorgeous, hope you join in again at JKOC xxx

      Delete
  6. So many talented crafters and gorgeous designs! Congratulations to all! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much, I really appreciate your ongoing support of JKOC, always enjoy seeing your creations and hope all is well with you xxx

      Delete
  7. Welcome back Susan. Its wonderful that Just Keep on Creating has gone live again as its always so fun playing here. Huge congrats to the March winner and my fellow featured artists, your creations rock.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Desire,
    It's great to have you back at JKOC. You were one of the first people to leave a comment on my personal blog many years ago so you've been there all along my very bumpy blogging journey, thank you. Your cards are always great and I look forward to your submissions ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.